Service Term and Conditions
1. Free-of-charge service warranty for the whole CNC machine, which lasts 1 year, or as an alternative, 2000 hours under high pressure conditions (with the exception of wear parts and replacement of wear parts).
2. Operator training Program and equipment maintenance service
3. On-Site installation and commissioning (Customers should cover boarding and lodging fees of our services men).
4. Lifetime maintenance service.
5. Spare Parts for CNC machinery.
6.Upgrade your CNC machine with new technologies at discounted price.
7. Within the quality guarantee period, if any quality problem is found with CNCLeaders machinery, CNCLeaders will respond within 24 hours after receiving your written notice which informs us of the machine failure. Common problems with CNCLeaders machine can be fixed immediately via phone, e-mail, or fax. Upon coming across serious machine problems, our men would arrive at your site to provide technical assistance
CNC Routable materials info
Cottonwood, Pine, Redwood, Ash, Oak, Beech, Birch, Cherry, Mahogany, Hard maple, Poplar, Teak, Walnut, Hickory, Purple Heart, Leopardwood, Tigerwood, Cocobolo, Bloodwood, Alder, Aspen, Basswood, Beech, Yellow Birch, Cypress, Red Elm, Gum, Hackberry, Pecan, Pacific Coast maple, Red Oak, Sassafras, Sycamore, Black Walnut, White Oak, Willow, African Padauk, Bolivian Rosewood, Hondura Mahogany, Wenge, Spanish Cedar.
Pine, Soft Maple, Fir, Spruce, Hemlock, Cedar.
OSB, MDF, LDF, Melamine, Particle Board, Plywood, Masonite.